White Man Carrying Black Girl at March
A white man carries a black girl on his shoulders during a march with Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Alabama, ca. 1965.
1. Three Tulips (Red Shine, Black Parrot, Gudoshnik) (1967)
2. Cigarette No. 52, New York (1972)
3. Daisy with Water Drops, New York (1968-69)
4. Old Man (Dahomey) (1967)
5. Iceland Poppy/ Papaver nudicale (B), New York (2006)
6. Lion (1986)
7. Rose, Colour Wonder, London (1970)
8. Moroccan Running Children (Rabat) (1951)
9. Dandelion/Taraxacum officinale, New York, (c. 1973)
Baptized In Black Light
I want you to have sex with me, but more importantly,
I want you to tell me your deepest thoughts at 3 am, and get goosebumps when I kiss your ear, and hold my hand when I’m nervous. I want for you to read me your favorite books, and to help me study.
I want you
I don’t think people understand how stressful it is to explain what’s going on in your head when you don’t even understand it yourself.
Sara Quin (via guy)
There are all types of love in this world but never the same love twice.
F. Scott Fizgerald (via psych-facts)
My friend just perfectly explained to his girlfriend why opposites attract in relationships in 6 words. “you complete what I am not” that’s why two people that are so different can be together. I need a positive to my negative, a light to my dark, a hot to my cold. That really got me..